Recreating an old character based on LOGO Mae head, ruminating about past RPs and Vampire stuff

Here is a little tribute to my undying love to The World of Darkness and all terrifying creatures that live in it.

FEED ME!
Mesh head (+ mesh eyelashes and vampire teeth add-ons)- LOGO Mae
Mesh body - Maitreya Lara
Skin applier - 7 Deadly Skins ELVIRA - tone Powder, BOM
Eyes - Avi-Glam Bliss Eyes Christmas Edition, - BOM, GG
Hair - NYNE Springlay
Eyeshadow - Izzie's Gloom - BOM
Collar - NOIR Lilith Choker
Hat - DREAMS Skopie Hat


As for many others my love affair with WoD started from introduction to Vampire the Masquerade books and an odd fascination with creatures of the night. I started out by not knowing much and spending sleepless nights reading and learning, and falling deeper into rabbit hole. It has been 11 years now since I played my first WoD character, and now I morphed from fascinated neonate to a full time Storyteller (and prefer fae to vampires, but that's a story for another day).

In Second Life I keep playing with clothes and eploring LOGO mesh heads. As for the latter - so far thing that impresses me most is detailing. These little things, like Tilleie's unique chin shape or gentle balance of proportions that makes Mae look a tad childish - these really give personality to avatar's face. Lively animations these heads have is a nice bonus.

So this gal. With a pizza and a cup of blood.

So you told me to take my mess to a laundry~
Blood (lips) - Awear lood lips - BOM, 10L on Marketplace
Blood (hands) - Corvus Killer Hands - BOM
Blood (body) - Miss Gothic Blood - BOM, 5L on Marketplace
Upper body tattoo - OM TATTOOS Rose Chest - BOM, 1L on Marketplace
Jacket and shirt - zk Camille
Bra - Female Poison Lara - BOM, 1L on Marketplace
Pants - QUEENZ Biker Shorts
Collar - NOIR Lilith Choker


She goes by alias K.D. and was 1/2 of my very first Vampire character. Not a Toreador, as those who know V:tM clans might think, but rather a Malkavian. Crazy as they come and my bloody darling. I felt awfully nostalgic recreating her in Second Life and now tempted to take this girl for a ride on WoD roleplay. I don't know. Should I?

Let the right one in
Sweatshirt - B.D.R. Random Day Hoodie
Pants - Ohemo Sarah culotte pants
Boots - Addams Maisie Chelsea Boots (high sole)

Comments