Sister says: Let's name them after seven dwarfs!

They come in herds!

She is the sweetest, I am telling you. No, not the one in the picture. This is actually me hanging out with my teen alt Lisa, because Sweetkiwi was called into the ballroom at the last second. Seems like at least one of us has to guard the castle, and while I am busy playing with my camera and windlights, she gets to manage one of the most romantic places in Second Life.

It's all good though, I'll pull her into another one.

"There is only 5 colors though, - said I. - So some will have to be twins".

We still could tell them apart if we would make twin goats wear differently colored sweaters, but that's the question for another day.

I need to take a break. Too much terraforming, jumping between the farm and a sandbox, digging trough my inventory for long forgotten landscaping pieces... my head is spinning. Tomorrow I will be the one making a trail of hay to the ballroom and sister will probably be tending her BeYou crops. Or maybe taking her horse for a ride.

Credits:

Our small herd - HEXtraordinary Pygmy Goats Part II - Gacha

Marina
Mesh head - GENUS Project Strong Face
Mesh body - Maitreya Lara
Hair - Sintiklia Amelia + bangs from free gift pack (look for it in the store)
Top - FashionNatic Lisa Bow Top
Jacket - Loordes of London Finlandia Parka
Bottom - B.D.R. Feeling the Spring Jeans - BOM, on sale
Cane - Deadwool Goat Cane - holdable accessory, works with my AO

Lisa
Head - UTILIZATOR Normie
Body - eBODY eBODY Curvy
Hair - Sintiklia Angela
Top - GAS Sweater Thea
Bottom - PROZAK Favorite Jeans Blue - BOM
Boots - SyS PUDDLE Boots Yellow - 1L$ on marketplace

Picture taken at our family farm (is private, at least while we are building like crazy).

Comments